Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Better Half

I met my better half on January 18th 2009 at a mutual friends birthday party. It wasn't love a first sight but he was definitely sexy. Time went by I requested him on Facebook and we started talking from there. We talked on Aim, Facebook and text. Fast forward to April 25, 2009 was when everything changed for the better.. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I was so happy and excited. As weird as it may seen he is the one for me... I know I know "how do I know he is" its just the feeling i get when I'm around him. Its crazy to this day I get butterfly's in my tummy when i see home. I feel like a kid in a toy store when I'm around him i can't stop smiling its the best feeling in the world. Its so hard to explain it but its a great thing..
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that our relationship is the best in the world we have our ups and downs. That is common in relationships but you just can't give up. If the both of you are in it and both of you are not giving up then there is no reason you guys can not work out your problems. I love my hubby to death and as weird as this may sound I wouldn't know were I would be with out him. He is a very smart man and has showed me a lot this past year and ten months. This post goes to Cordell for being the best Boyfriend a girl like me can ever want. You are my better half... 


No comments:

Post a Comment