Monday, November 15, 2010

Hygiene (Dorm Living)

I know this is a weird topic to talk about but let me tell you hygiene is the most important (in my eye) when sharing a room with someone. I was an RA at my old school and hygiene was a problem their. I went to an Agricultural and Technology College, we had a farm across the street and majority of the students that attended spent a lot of there time their. So of course this brought a lot of problems with the non agricultural students.

However their are simple things you can do to prevent this.
1. clean up after yourself
2. don't let you dirty laundry over flow (including bed sheets)
3. remember you live in a dorm and its not a permanent housing so don't bring everything you own from home
4. SHOWER SHOWER SHOWER
5. keep your side organized

I'm sure if you follow these simple rules you will feel better about your room and your roommate will be happy as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment