Thursday, November 11, 2010

Love Yourself Inside and Out.... I do!

I love to eat!! LoL Majority of the food I eat isn't even healthy but it taste so good. But one thing i have learned is to try and follow the Nutrition Facts on the box or bag. I TRY to follow the serving size they give but sometimes I just cant help myself (as i eat Teddy Grahams writing this post).One thing i have learned is not to eat away your emotions.
I am in my senior year in college and i have gained 40 lbs in these past 4 years. Majority of that weight was my freshman year (Freshman 20 in my case) I don't exercise nor do i want to. I have learned to accept my size (12) and I love it and i feel everyone should. I cant be one of those people that eat salad all the time or even food that has no seasoning, I'm Hispanic and i put Adobo on everything.
One thing that crushed me this passed summer was when i found out that size 12 was considered to be plus size. I don't consider myself to be "plus size" but i guess according to the Fashion world i am... Whatever.. As time went on I've realized that size its just a number and i wasn't going to let that "number" control me.

No comments:

Post a Comment