Monday, December 13, 2010

Finals!!!

I know I haven't blogged in a very long time but its with good reason, I have been studying for my finals and I also have been sick smh. I just wanted to give you guys some tips on what you should do during finals week.

1. Don't say study for hours on end. It is good to take 20 min breaks when the words you start reading don't make any sense lol
2. Eat breakfast in the morning. I heard if you eat breakfast 30 mins after you wake up you will be more focused through out the day.
3. A good nights sleep is a wonderful thing. You can not stay up all night studying and expect to remember things when your tired.
4. The biggest tip i can give is DON'T STRESS if you stress out your not going to do good.

so those are my four little tips i have for you guys until next time
 Love FafiLee

No comments:

Post a Comment